The Tale of the Muspah

I'd like to offer a suggestion as to updating the Required/Suggested Items section of the The Tale of the Muspah quest guide, to include the items Knife, Tinderbox, and Spade.

I know that the sixth "step" of the guide states that Erjolf can provide you with these items upon speaking to him again, but I think it may go unnoticed by a few players.

I myself somehow skimmed over this part; I ended up running back to the Fairy Ring to go to Zanaris, grabbing these items out of the bank, running back to Fairy to the cave, only to later find out that he could have just provided them.

Perhaps you can add these items followed by something like "(Provided)" afterwards.

Just a suggestion!

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

I'd like to offer a suggestion as to updating the Required/Suggested Items section of the The Tale of the Muspah quest guide, to include the items Knife, Tinderbox, and Spade.

I know that the sixth "step" of the guide states that Erjolf can provide you with these items upon speaking to him again, but I think it may go unnoticed by a few players.

I myself somehow skimmed over this part; I ended up running back to the Fairy Ring to go to Zanaris, grabbing these items out of the bank, running back to Fairy to the cave, only to later find out that he could have just provided them.

Perhaps you can add these items followed by something like "(Provided)" afterwards.

Just a suggestion!

I do feel the same, I believe many players did skip past this without realising that Erjolf can provide you with these items, Luckily I had a friend tell me every item I needed for the quest before I begun it so I didn't have to bank as much as I thought I might have needed. Without this quest guide being released I found the quest extremely difficult, frustrating and annoying when trying to melt the ice around the massive block

Quest Guide

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2quest_id=204

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png