Should dieing in Runescape be more dramatic?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought everyone already agreed that other issues should be fixed first. Like the [developmentally delayed]ed PKin system right now :wall:

Lol, developmentally delayeded?

Anyways, I don't think there are many easy ways to fix this PKin' system at the moment. They're doing the best they can.

• 2 weeks later...

heres an idea, how about you have a difrent death animation depending on your grave.

so the free grave will just be really lame, and the angle of death will make you fly strait up and fade (like prayer cape emote but you dont come back down)

the current animation will probably be the 5k grave.

zamy grave could be something like the lesser's death but faster and with more worship-ness.

what would the zaros grave emote be...

anyway i would like new death animations.

That would be awesome =D !!!

( i am totally not saying this cos i have Angel of Death =P )

Rainbow_Dude.png

heres an idea, how about you have a difrent death animation depending on your grave.

so the free grave will just be really lame, and the angle of death will make you fly strait up and fade (like prayer cape emote but you dont come back down)

zamy grave could be something like the lesser's death but faster and with more worship-ness.

Actually, that seems like a good money sink. People spending 500K apiece for a new, better graves.

Actually, that seems like a good money sink. People spending 500K apiece for a new, better graves.

yes but we spend it for the 6 Minute time instead of 3 =) i kinda like my 30mil worth of stuff... :P

Rainbow_Dude.png