A whole lot of questions.

gorgoroth

Well i've finally got the motivation to get 99 Ranged. Today i sold my AGS and bought a SGS to use at Aviansies. I also switched my Unholy Book for a DFS and it seems that now i will never need to use another piece of food at Aviansies again. I manage to have 5% Ranged Prayer on non stop and i never seem to go to a low enough health for a SGS spec not to restore it fully. Anyway back to the questions,. I should get 99 Ranged within the next three weeks and then i want to get back to getting my Attack and Defense levels to 99. What would be the best way to get them to 99. I was thinking of getting both to 98 at Armoured Zombies and then getting the 99's at Green Dragons for a bit of extra money. Any ideas on something better? Before i get the Melee 99's i would like to get my Excalibur Enchanted by comleting Seers Diaries. to do that however i need to gain a few levels first. I need the following:

Farming 49 ( I have 41) [i will be spending all my Penguin Points on this]

Herblore 57 ( I have 49)

Fletching 80 ( I have 50)

Fishing 76 ( I have 71)

How would i go about getting these levels while spending the least ammount of money?

Okay then i want to know about Penguin Hunting. When does it "reset"? When can i start looking for the new ones? How many points more or less would i need to get 49 Farming?

Thanks in Advance!

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

You should farm toadflax - Is this goofd exp? How long more or less to get 49?

Dh monkey guards for fast xp. - I'm not looking ro spend money, i actually need some to buy an AGS

Make prayer pots- Would this not result in a loss?

Yew longs- Should i just add the Bowstring or should i make them out of logs?

FLy fish atm then monks at 80+ - Shilo Village Fly fishing?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

Green Dragons Guide

Dh monkey guards for fast xp. - I'm not looking ro spend money, i actually need some to buy an AGS

Toadflaxes are good xp and even greater money.

Armored zombies it is

You can't make anything that results in a profit i think

Adding bowstrings results in less loss

Yeah shilo is like the only place

You'll make some money back from aviansies so don't really need a whole lot of profits here.

Manitstinks.gif

lolud0.pnglol2ni3.png

-Farm: i did curry trees all the way to 55 and their really good exp from 42 just do whatever you can until 42 then curry trees to 49( i did them until 56)

-Herblore: i did serum 207( marrentill+ashes) its cheap but its pure loss you cant resell the pots back but i dont think it would cost you too much to get from 49 to 57 doing them otherwise do prayer pots.

-Flech:i did maples shorts to 55 then maple longbows to 70, once you get to 70 do yew longbows all the way to 80 because you make an 18k profit every 1k yew longbows(possibly more but im not sure how much now)

-lobbies or monks all the way i did monks its a little bit faster personally i perfer them over lobbies any day of the weeks especially if you have the ibis/rock lobbie

P.S cant really help ya with the combat exp part because im lower than you are atm

-Farm: i did curry trees all the way to 55 and their really good exp from 42 just do whatever you can until 42 then curry trees to 49( i did them until 56) - I guess ill do this after i got Penguins for this week.

-Herblore: i did serum 207( marrentill+ashes) its cheap but its pure loss you cant resell the pots back but i dont think it would cost you too much to get from 49 to 57 doing them otherwise do prayer pots. - I know that by cleaning herbs i can make a small profit, question is, how much exp does the highest level herb i can clean give?

-Flech:i did maples shorts to 55 then maple longbows to 70, once you get to 70 do yew longbows all the way to 80 because you make an 18k profit every 1k yew longbows(possibly more but im not sure how much now) - I tink i'll end up doing this, but do Yew Longs actually sell?

-lobbies or monks all the way i did monks its a little bit faster personally i perfer them over lobbies any day of the weeks especially if you have the ibis/rock lobbie - I wont be able to do monks because i havent done the quest yet. Isn't fly fishing faster anyway?

P.S cant really help ya with the combat exp part because im lower than you are atm

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

Green Dragons Guide