Fastest Fishing Xp?

Gwasha

Out of the two, unless there is a faster way without brawlers, which method is faster, barbarian or Shilo fly fishing?

I don't know which one is best, so can anyone tell me what one is? I'm simply looking for speed.

S2buxtG.png

I thought it was too, but then I wondered why some people barbarian fish, unles ofcourse they want the agility xp (right?) too.

S2buxtG.png

I think some posters are confused... there is fly fishing, heavy rod fishing, and barbarian fishing. Fly fishing is the fastest, heavy rod fishing is second, and barbarian fishing is the same as catching lobsters\sharks with your hands.

After the update with cut x heavy rod fishing became slow and requiring more clicking. Fly fishing and banking in shilo village is the fastest experience, reaching up to 45k/hr.

randomkcopyq.png

I can get nearly 60k xp an hour doing heavy rod fishing. That's more than the 45k you say you get with Shilo fishing.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Fly fishing at the river NW of Audougne just below Baxtorian Falls is fastest fishing XP

Trade the fish to Rasolo the trader North of fishing spot.

Problem is now you get autos there, I thought Jagex had got on top of this auto thing :(

There's me going for high fishing XP above 99 and then these rats are cheating, makes you feel like giving up :(

Thing with the autos is it is hard to know these days who is and who isnt autoing, the bots are now more sophisticated.

I can get nearly 60k xp an hour doing heavy rod fishing. That's more than the 45k you say you get with Shilo fishing.

I assume that you are doing barbarian heavy rod fish and drop method ?

Yes, I drop every few. There are a few good videos of how to drop fish. If you time it right, you can get another fish the instant you click to fish again.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats