Lootshare and LSP

mujammil

Hey,,

Just had a quick question.

At my stats, are there any unique ways of getting me a high LSP, or is the best method just camping at Sara God wats LS'ing. I'm trying to get high lsp so i can LS a sara hilt.

Bear in mind i do not have the requirements for WGS so TD's are out of the question, also i think my stats are to low for Corp.

Oh and also, can you see my sig? lol.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Go mass an easy boss to get a lot of points I think...even though I've never used lol.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Masses suck for getting LSP...

Just go to Sara LS teams. Once you've missed a hilt you're pretty much guaranteed to have the next LS hilt come your way. Just go with different people every time. That's excactly what I did ::' .

hilt4.png

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Masses suck for getting LSP...

Just go to Sara LS teams. Once you've missed a hilt you're pretty much guaranteed to have the next LS hilt come your way. Just go with different people every time. That's excactly what I did ::' .

hilt4.png

or this could happen..

missedhilt2.png

w754.png

missedhilt1.png

w764.png

missedhilt3.png

w515.png

not 1 for me.. :cry:

090828110351.png

090914204824.png

XBL gamertag: SeismicTriangle