Dream mentor...

Bloodrex

No you have the option of going in to his bank to obtain the correct armour.

the correct armour is, Ahrims top and bottoms, ranger boots, whip and dragon med helm.

Wrong.

Armour - Go to the bank on Lunar Isle and talk to the banker 'Bird's-Eye' Jack. (Tip: He is seated on right most desk.) Tell him you want to access Cyrisus's bank account, from there select: a helmet, top, legs, boots, and weapon. It is mostly guesswork, and you need to check whether you got it right. The easiest way to check is using the level 67 Lunar spell NPC Contact to ask Cyrisus whether you chose right. It may take several tries, but eventually he will tell you your choice is just right, take that set to him in the cave.

Cyrisus' Bank

* Note: The outfit is usually based on your highest type of combat (i.e. melee, ranged, magic). The most common set if your highest combat skill is:

o Melee: Dragon med helm, Ahrims robe top and robe skirt, Ranger boots and an Abyssal whip.

o Ranged: Robin Hood Hat, Karil's leathertop, Black d'hide chaps, Ranger or Adamant boots, and a Magic shortbow.

o Magic: Splitbark helm, Ahrims robe top and robe skirt, Infinity boots, and an Ancient staff .

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Wrong.

Armour - Go to the bank on Lunar Isle and talk to the banker 'Bird's-Eye' Jack. (Tip: He is seated on right most desk.) Tell him you want to access Cyrisus's bank account, from there select: a helmet, top, legs, boots, and weapon. It is mostly guesswork, and you need to check whether you got it right. The easiest way to check is using the level 67 Lunar spell NPC Contact to ask Cyrisus whether you chose right. It may take several tries, but eventually he will tell you your choice is just right, take that set to him in the cave.

Cyrisus' Bank

* Note: The outfit is usually based on your highest type of combat (i.e. melee, ranged, magic). The most common set if your highest combat skill is:

o Melee: Dragon med helm, Ahrims robe top and robe skirt, Ranger boots and an Abyssal whip.

o Ranged: Robin Hood Hat, Karil's leathertop, Black d'hide chaps, Ranger or Adamant boots, and a Magic shortbow.

o Magic: Splitbark helm, Ahrims robe top and robe skirt, Infinity boots, and an Ancient staff .

I apologise about the armour setup, but i said you have the option to access his bank, this is correct, i just didn't go into further detail.

blogsignature.png

Click my signature for my blog!