Mouse keys

Wahsac

Been playing RS sometime now and every now and then I read about mouse keys, I can turn mouse keys on, but how do you get the curser to jump from one item to the next when dropping a full inventory of say fish or logs or such ?

Oops sorry missed a bit, I have seen the thread here for this but it only relates to the PC, I use a Mac and cannot get the mouse pointer to do the jump thing using the control key.....

Does this help you?

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=776628

Oops sorry missed a bit, I have seen the thread here for this but it only relates to the PC, I use a Mac and cannot get the mouse pointer to do the jump thing using the control key.....

From the introduction to tht guide

"Mousekeys are a program that comes with any stock version of Windows."

mac isn't windows it doesn't have mousekeys

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Does this help you?

A Mac does HAVE mousekeys, but does not seem to have the speed up Control key Speed function.

Does this help you?

A Mac does HAVE mousekeys, but does not seem to have the speed up Control key Speed function.

It doesn't have mouse keys it does have a form of mosue cont\rolled via keys.

Mousekeys is a specific piece of Microsoft windows kit and not a universal pc function. Mac may very well have something of that ilk but it is not mouse keys and from my understanding none of them on mac linux etc are anywhere near as good as windows mouse keys and thus\ are largely useless for the uses windows mousekeys is deployed for and thus are largely undcoumented

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Does this help you?

It doesn't have mouse keys it does have a form of mosue cont\rolled via keys.

Mousekeys is a specific piece of Microsoft windows kit and not a universal pc function. Mac may very well have something of that ilk but it is not mouse keys and from my understanding none of them on mac linux etc are anywhere near as good as windows mouse keys and thus\ are largely useless for the uses windows mousekeys is deployed for and thus are largely undcoumented

OK, I am not getting into a row about a specific microsoft piece of internal software called Mousekeys and the Mac mouse keys function called Mouse Keys on the Mac....

Then i suggested you re-read what I posted without assuming I'm being a troll.

I clearly state that to the best of my knowledge all the none windows mouse key things (ege linux mac etc) are no where near as good or functional and thus are not largely documented due to being mainly unusable for the same purposes as windows mousekeys is employed for.

Plv6Dz6.jpg