[TWR] HP autowin T

Kosciej

With ALL wars I've arranged we didn't have problems. Suprisely all clans are stupid and don't know global time and here is one wise TR and only they know correct time?

correct.

Nah I kid, but in wars gone past we've had problems like this. You live and you learn. In future maybe you'll learn to differentiate between GMT and BST and wont lose out like this again..

Look guys... I absolutely must be a mass baby-seal murderer!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

viewtopic.php?f=189&t=793223

viewtopic.php?f=189&t=793837

viewtopic.php?f=189&t=791763

viewtopic.php?f=189&t=792352

what about these wars then? :/ btw we pulled over 30 ppl

answer me plz cuz in my opinion something isnt right here...

you pulled 38 1 hr before we were supposed to war and when we was supposed to war you had 0 at CW or BH

CtulY.png

Undisputed #1 All levels warring clan since 2007

Jagex Clan Cup Community Champions 2010 / 2011 / 2013 / 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy & EOC Main Cup Champions 2014
Jagex Clan Cup Legacy Fullout Cup Champions 2015

B6mDazi.png

You can't possibly expect us to go through each and every topic and interview every part involved just because your clan mixed up the time zones? It's an honest mistake, and instead of showing up and fight the war when the correct time was, which was repeatedly pointed out here on the forums by two Clan Staff members, only a few of you met up - and late. I know this, because I met up in game a quarter past war time to try to resolve this, and then I met a handfull HP members at Bounty Hunter, who instead of talking to me to explain what had happened, just logged out or teleported. At CWA I met a member of TR, and noone from HP were left.

You now know that Poland is GMT+2 in the summer.

Here are a few links to back it up:

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=262

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-z ... on/poland/

http://www.worldtimezone.com/time/wtzre ... 672&forma=

http://24timezones.com/world_directory/ ... warsaw.php

It's daylight saving that does it. In the future I suggest taking advantage of the time tools in the sticky in the TWR forum; that's what they are there for.

You could ask for a rematch, and apologise for mistaking the time. TR would probably understand, if you're nice about it. 8-)

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

One more time:

czasu.th.jpg

And I will translate you what is below the red frame:

Summer time ends in 25th October 2009 at 3:00. Clock is mounted to move 1 hour rewind in this time. If you don't believe so translate in google transaltor (but there could be mistakes)

And then you have a box checked with "Automatically change to daylights saving" which prevents you to have manually switch to GMT+2 when daylights saving kicks in... Work with me, please. :pray:

Let me repeat this slowly:

The official time zone is GMT+1, but in summer time - when the daylight saving is in effect - the effective time zone is GMT+2.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

All the polish will say you that Poland was, is and will be in GTM +1.

And I can't see "Automatically change to daylights saving"

My Polish is a little rusty, but from the looks of it, I would guess it's the box you have checked on the bottom of the white box.

I have already explained the GMT+1 and GMT+2 ordeal. Repeatedly and thoroughly.

All the polish will say you that Poland was, is and will be in GTM +1.

Except during summer. All European countries move forward one hour during summer (except Greenland). You even said so yourself:

When I had declared you this war, it was before time change in Europe. Now Poland from gtm+1 changed to gtm+2. I really please you to change time of war on 18.00gtm. If you don't agree, unfortunately we won't war : (

My bold.

Kosciej, both Laikrob and I were online when the war was supposed to start. You were an hour early.

Offline and unavailable.

Greenland is in England so it's GTM 0. Here you can see that we are in the GTM+1

http://24timezones.com/

I've go to bed now, I will answer tommorow.

PS my screen from Windows says you nothing? ;/ There is written that Poland is in summer time and is in GTM +1.

PS2 answer why we didn't have that problems with any other clan? NK, LH, Lgz, TDM, PoR, DF...

Greenland is in England so it's GTM 0. Here you can see that we are in the GTM+1

http://24timezones.com/

I've go to bed now, I will answer tommorow.

PS my screen from Windows says you nothing? ;/

GMT is a time which ALWAYS STAYS CONSTANT. In Summer Britain moves into BST, the equivalent of GMT+1, while most other European countries go into GMT+2. GMT doesn't change, rather it's the countries who change their times.

YOU were an Hour early for the war because ya showed up at 6.00pm GMT, not 7.00pm GMT.

Usually we'd be understanding in such circumstances, you were a victim of misfortune, but we left messages here LONG before the war and waited 20 minutes after it to see if you showed up. We've got no answer from you except some pointless bickering on here.

PS2 answer why we didn't have that problems with any other clan? NK, LH, Lgz, TDM, PoR, DF...

Because on those cases both clans didn't realize that they were actually using the British time, not real GMT :shock:

The tip.it mods did explain the mistake to you in time, so you could of just war on the right gmt time that TR and HP had agreed on.... but you chosed not to :wall:

Since you refused to war its a autowin ;)

titansvest3.png

The time agreed was 7 PM GMT and GMT is not BST.

viewtopic.php?f=216&t=793182

1- We showed up on the agreed time and they were not there.

2- Just for the record, some people from HP came into our CC asking for war 1 hour earlier to their mistake and were repeatedly told about their mistake in GMT/BST time. We told them that the war was 1 hour later due to agreed time. They can't change the time at very end as it is impossible for us to gather our members for war. They refused to talk and tried to force us to war them prematurely.

3- I don't see how we'll agree to a rematch when they discuss things in such a civilized manner. Even then I tried to go to world 61 for further discussion and they flamed me still.

4- We get flamed for trying to make them understand about the time mixup on their part and they totally refuse to talk further?

090510211713.png

090510211840.png

5- Even then we gave them 15 minutes EXTRA to show up, and they chose not to. After waiting for long, our clan member started feeling bored and some started logging out so we left. It was a waste. And now HP make a huge argument on Tip.It for autowin? How fair is that?

I don't see what TIP.IT mods are investigating for a decision here. Are they being allowed to muscle their way to a rematch where they were at fault and flamed us for no reason at all?

treq7X.gif

finally my photobucket works i will post J mods saying the time.

and even what you tried abaut the GTM thing

GTM-1.jpg

and here is from the link you gave us on IRC for the GTM thing

GTM2-1.jpg

J mod Confirmation

PROOF2-1.jpg

PROOF3-1.jpg

PROOF4-1.jpg

CtulY.png

B6mDazi.png

lol the j mods don't lie

gf

exactly, thats why i asked them to verify the time a it was a Mod war going on lol Pmods Vs Pmods and J mods watching perfect timing :P it was like 8 J mods and 28 Pmods lol

CtulY.png

B6mDazi.png

5- Even then we gave them 15 minutes EXTRA to show up, and they chose not to. After waiting for long, our clan member started feeling bored and some started logging out so we left. It was a waste. And now HP make a huge argument on Tip.It for autowin? How fair is that?

We warned you 20:10 its war now you lought on me... We sayed you to come... no1 comed...

OK it's really [bleep]ed up.... Lets move this war to other day.

TR wins. The TWR will be updated tomorrow.

There isn't much to argue about beyond this point.

We have presented links to at least 4 different well-known time sites and explained why GMT+1 is in effect GMT+2 in the summer, TR members have posted screenshots of Jmods (who we talked to aswell) confirming the time, Hp left... There's no autowin for HP and there will not be one no matter how much they argue for it.

Titans when we came to ur cc one of your members said "we don't know anything about war today". On all wars you had 40+ ppl and now only 18? Strange...

And answer me pl on one question: why we haven't had problems with other clans?

Titans when we came to ur cc one of your members said "we don't know anything about war today". On all wars you had 40+ ppl and now only 18? Strange...

And answer me pl on one question: why we haven't had problems with other clans?

We had 18 because we're having severe leadership difficulties and we've lost near as damned half our members. I'm surprised we actually went through with the war tbh. And are you sure you were even in the correct cc when you enquired about the war?

You haven't had problems with other clans because, most likely, both of you made the same mistake. You're argument is now futile, Mods have declard it a win for us, please stop elongating this matter :evil: :roll: