Tirannwn Clue Coordinates

InfamousDuck

How do you get pass stick traps, trip wires and dense forest? I need to go pass them to get to Clue coordinates.

Thanks.

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

Just a quick question, have you done Regicide quest? If you haven't then you have to do this before you can enter the elf area. If you have done the quest then, what are the coordiantes that you have, I can look it up for you to tell you where it will be. ::'

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I havent done it but I know for a fact that you can get there if you have started it, which i have.

Runescape - Currently In-active and a cancelled membership due to a broken computer and a cabbage laptop!

2xBarrowsReward

1600SkillTotalReached|08/05/2010

(Previously 'Darkknightider', wow that was a bad name :p)

In order to pass the traps you just have to have the agility level to do them. Sometimes it takes several tries before you can pass the stick traps. As for the leaf traps, you must click on the side closest to you so you can jump over it. If you don't you will fall into the pit below. For the dense forest, you just need to click on each set of trees to pass them. Trip wires you just click on them to cross, but alot of the times you still get hit by poison arrows that do damage also. Good luck!

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

For the dense forest you need to advance thru the quest a little bit. You need to go to the camp in the northwest of the elf lands and talk to the captian guy, then go down to the guy near the center of the land. Talk to him then go back to captain and back to the middle guy again. Then pass thru the sticks west of him. That should take longer than just getting to the coordinate so i think you should just go to your coordinate not using the dense forests.

doomdfence.png