Mage training

Ezkaton

Magic is one of my favorite skills in the game along with smithing, prayer and slayer. However i have 1 problem at the moment - cash.

So i was wondering if there is any "economic" way to raise magic apart from alching hundereds and hundereds of yew long bows? I really need something that is relatively cheap to do to get me from my current level - 68 (616,625 exp currently) to 80.... as from 80 i'm planning to do the string jewellery technique that Pinguimmaiden has outlined.

So please can anyone think of a technique and a rough cost of a magic training technique that cheap, easy and efficient?

Also incase no one can help me with the above point don't forget i'm not bothered if i have to mine and runecraft some of my own runes or fletch some of my own bows.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Well if you like smithing, although I can't tell you prices or anything i'm fairy certain you could make/alch steel(or other material) platebodies. This I can guarantee you would cause a loss if you bought all ingredients needed. However you could re-coup these losses by either mining some or all of the ores needed and making your own natures.

You'd have to look at exact prices but I guess that's a way to combine two of your favourite skills.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

That's a nice idea :thumbsup:

Anyone else?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

well at ur lvl there arent so many possible training methods since offencive maging against some good training monsters would cause losts of splashes...

id say try cursing at the dummies in varrock or lumbridge. also, if you want to alch, alch mage longs and not yews!

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Battlestaves! You'll increase crafting and magic at the same time. Buy the uncharged orbs (unless you choose to make them yourself) and then charge them at an appropriate obelisk, add them onto plain battlestaves, and then alch or sell, it doesn't take too long to sell. Last time I checked you should profit with airs.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

You could always check out the minigames that give you bonus experience as rewards, like pest control, mage training arena or soul wars. I personally love doing barrows, and the rune I use to cast magic dart I end up with more than I started with by 4-5 trips, plus heaps of bloods and chaos runes.

If you did the quests to manage miscellania and etceteria, you can have them send you over 450 coals a day, buy iron and you will always make a profit on steel items. Or even better mine your own mith and alch mith bodies. That's magic and smithing combined.

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank