Slumps in clans.

Gamerr

Well As a member of my clan, i am experiencing these "events" within the clan. Most of the members are not cooperating with the events and stuff that the "Events Squad" (whats its called in our clan) are making for us. i'm just an ordinary member and i've been in this clan since it first began and never have i seen everyone leave such rude comments before during and after the event, "When is it over?" , "Do we have to go?" , "Finally its over!". this is the type of stuff that makes me wanna grab a jackhammer and smash the person who said that with it. it is complete disrespect towards you're clan..or the people who care about it.

Basically What i'm trying to say is every clan goes through a slump like this and it is not easy to get out of it. in my opinion i would go the hard way, but at the same time go the easy way. but i can't actually kick the members out of the clan. i'm not a leader yet, but i've been in clan longer than most leaders :P. all i have to say besides this is to just show respect for you're clan and be nice to the people that make the events for you. if you're not liking the events/wars and so on, then leave the clan and find a different clan that might fit you're likings.

Enough Said,

~123456789why :)

Heh, don't even get me started. Our clan recently have splitted, with losses on high ranked members as High Council and Event Team.

Our leaders reacted with some anger against the newly formed clan, maybe because something happened between the new clan's leader and our's behind the scenes, or maybe because they just weren't thinking right while trying to keep the clan intact.

The aftermath was: about 10-15 members joined the new clan (Mafia Inc - war them. They got a great warring team BTW ^_^), and we had no Warlord, only 1/3 of the high council, and we had to restructure the events team.

However, anyone could see how things worked out. I myself got the role as a liason between the new clan and our concerning possible flamings that happened. While I took care of the inter-clan matters, always dealing with diplomacy (which is the most important point of all of inter-clan relations), our leaders acted swiftly, declaring new Council members, a new warlord and new moderators.

So, as of now, both clans are doing well, eager to getting new members. Just today we had three new members (although the other one hasn't had a new member for the last five days they haven't yet started forum-advertising :P).

Conclusion: if a clan goes through a rough time, ending in a split, let it be. As long as you keep the clan's connection with diplomacy and reasoning, they might even become allies. At least half the way is done already, seeing that most of the new clan's members are friends of our clan :)