Fastest Air Running Method

JDShafer

Energy potions?

-.-

that wouldn't work cause i'm f2p.

Any other?

Explorer ring?

-.-

The Explorer ring achievment diary needs completion of the Restless Ghose quest, which gives prayer exp, which turns me into FAILED pure.

O ya forgot about that just walk and wait for more energy your ftp there isn't very many options if you want something faster make a different rune.

Isn't the Explorer Ring (3) supposed to be slightly slower, if you meant the teleport.

Plus it only restores run Energy up to 3 times per day.

Its not going to go faster, however, I reccomend putting some music on.

Worked like a charm. Now down to 900.

untitled6kv7.gif

The real fastest way to craft airs is with air teletabs from grand orb project. 100 teletabs, 100 law runes, water staff and tiara and each trip takes like 15-20 seconds. But it takes a while to get the 4k gop tokens needed for those teles (maybe 6-8 games).

If you're serious about runecrafting so you can make even more money through this method, you could also get runecrafting gloves from fist of guthix for double exp (and rangers rule fog since most noobs use magic)

Finally, runecrafting is not by any stretch a good way to finance a pure. Regular bones, big bones, limps, water talismans, eyes of newts, cowhides, these are all better ways to finance your pure, and more importantly they are all combat related to you don't waste time on non-combat training.

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

The real fastest way to craft airs is with air teletabs from grand orb project. 100 teletabs, 100 law runes, water staff and tiara and each trip takes like 15-20 seconds. But it takes a while to get the 4k gop tokens needed for those teles (maybe 6-8 games).

If you're serious about runecrafting so you can make even more money through this method, you could also get runecrafting gloves from fist of guthix for double exp (and rangers rule fog since most noobs use magic)

Finally, runecrafting is not by any stretch a good way to finance a pure. Regular bones, big bones, limps, water talismans, eyes of newts, cowhides, these are all better ways to finance your pure, and more importantly they are all combat related to you don't waste time on non-combat training.

Tabs and gloves arn't worth it since the time spent could of been used to rc.

If you have a lot of runes to craft (like 10k ess or so) then you make back up the time lost in gop by the speed you can actually tele back and forth. In f2p you once you run to the altar once that's it for your energy, you have to walk the next 2 trips for ýour energy to refill

But that's besides the point. The guy is building a pure, not a skiller. On top of that its not even a mage pure. So runecrafting in the first place is a waste of his time entirely. Unless he has 44 rc or better the profit is tiny over the time he spends rcing. He could be using his combat skills to earn him the financing. I would personally recommend hunting minotaurs. My lvl 60 pure can collect about 100 tin ore, copper ore, 250 ess, 3k iron arrows, 3k gp plus a few uncut gems with one inventory of tuna. I use the arrow to train my range, plus the other items is just extra profit. Not to mention all the str exp I got during the time there

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank