Money Making + Skill Training

Death123141

I'm trying to find a way to make money that isn't completely boring. I've been thinking getting rc and doing 50 50 gop, Getting higher fishing and either doing monks or trawler, Wcing likely powering teaks. What kind of exp/gp can i get an hour using this methods?

And also how should i get into farming im level 43 and i would like to start getting into something like planting trees everyday but now sure on what process i should go threw.

Also i have bandos and should i just sell and but some barrows like verac skirt + guthan/torag top? Or is bandos ok to use for things like slayer?

Also my longish term goal is 99 summoning i currently have 73 summoning 5160 gold, 2660 greens, 551 crimsons and 939 blues should i continue to do slayer for charms? Btw I don't really like waterfiends.

Well, fishing monks is about 30-35k exp an hour and the cash is decent considering you barely have to pay attention but not a good way of making money compared to others. As for teaks...I've been using sc axes there but haven't watched my exp. If you pay attention it's probably 50K+ exp an hour.

Bandos should be fine for slayer as long as you have a bunyip,

If you're going for 99 summoning via slayer then you'll probably get it around the same time you hit 99 slayer, so if you want to wait that long its up to you.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

Well, fishing monks is about 30-35k exp an hour and the cash is decent considering you barely have to pay attention but not a good way of making money compared to others. As for teaks...I've been using sc axes there but haven't watched my exp. If you pay attention it's probably 50K+ exp an hour.

Bandos should be fine for slayer as long as you have a bunyip,

If you're going for 99 summoning via slayer then you'll probably get it around the same time you hit 99 slayer, so if you want to wait that long its up to you.

Ok so monks are good afking exp/gps i guess i get around to doing the quest lol.

About bandos i wanna know if its worth keeping or should i just but bandos and use an armour stand to repair it?

I guess ill try waterfiends again with my new stats lol i might wanna get my magic up a bit though.