Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

So I've complied an accurate list of images that portray my overall reaction to out the past three Call of Duty campaigns.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare:

yJIb6.jpg

Neat.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2:

VPTqI.jpg

Cliffhanger baby!

Call of Duty: Black Ops:

inception-header.jpg

We must go deeper.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

No wits, no you should not.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Currently watching anger management. U JELLY?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Not a fan of Spain.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Body massage.

So Goon...

LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

2pzzjb9.jpg

TO FIGHT THE HUUUUNS!

DID THEY SEND ME DAUGHTERS?!?!?

2pzzjb9.jpg

WHEN I ASKED FOR SONS!

AND YOU HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE

2pzzjb9.jpg

Indeed.

2pzzjb9.jpg

WITS PLS GO

Also, this is how I picture Dax:

inaftergoonposts"inafterwitspostsleghair"

2pzzjb9.jpg