Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I guess with Silva and Psycho gone nobody is ever going to bump all the good threads on page two. Kinda sucks to have all the counting and rating games taking up most of the front page and all the games that actually take thought and creativity slowing falling behind. And Comical's [developmentally delayed]ed necrobumps of course. :rolleyes:

WHERE THE HELL IS DEATH?!

I'll start posting... I'm kinda getting killed with class and need a break.... also I'm mad at someone right now.. so I have lots of free time.

When you have a lot of work you just need to SHOOP DA WOOP and everything should get better.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

>Come home

>Two pages since last night.

Kbwh7.gif

Also, we should all PM death to come back.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Death is gone :<

You shut your [bleep] mouth.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Idea:

List of tipit facts, half of the list related to forum games?

Post it on OT

Everyone like OMG WHO IS GONNA READ THE WHOLE THREAD

and then we can all (h)

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

You wont get banned for just looking...

At the moment we wouldn't even know.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I dont know why, if he were, banned.

Death isn't the kind of person to get banned...

To be quite honest, that watermelon isn't that great.