Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Nah, I like dizzle too it's just been soooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Nah, I like dizzle too it's just been soooooooooooooooooo slooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So you want me to not encourage him to post even though you're complaining its been slow?

OCGBi.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

As you can see, my simple making conversation has thus enraged you, causing you to post more, dizzle will no doubt post at the same rate, but still the end result is reached of more posting.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Im not angry, sir, I'm simply asking a question.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Your implied tone is irritated/ angry. Also after my explanation you can't let it go. Leading to my diagnosis of anger.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Now you're just dodging the question.

As you can see, my simple making conversation has thus enraged you, causing you to post more, dizzle will no doubt post at the same rate, but still the end result is reached of more posting.

I already did. And I already said I like dizzle, I don't understand how this is still an issue.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You clever devil... you turned my own tactic against me...

2pzzjb9.jpg

You clever devil... you turned my own tactic against me...

pBPz8.gif

You people did nothing all day but spam up this thread. Technically there should be "Absolutely NO spamming" in /fg/ but I don't mind as long as it is contained into this thread. I'll seriously kick your ass however if you do post in another language.

:thumbup: Good show, old chaps.

Touche.

(c wut i did there?)

Aujourdhui, maman est morte

Which translates to

Completely agreed, as there are no posts.

Today, Mom is dead.

Goonstalf 5553

halo2proman 4940

Abc1230 3980

Death7755 3931

Tylerelyt 3556

321Ownage 2623

AGreatMonk 1442

Pirate_Felix 1216

silver_wits 801

Cynic 721

Albel 550

acenator 482

Comical 451

M_Bison 447

Napalm_Death 362

darkecholog125 323

PoorLepRecon 316

dizzle229 279

Jaffy1 178

Hextriplet 143

Dax 123

Not_Trolling 123

Lol

200+ is an /FG/er. That's the "official" line, anyway.

Huh...all I have to say is...

[hide=]:arrow:[/hide]

That is all.

Was expecting this:

b8twyh.jpg

[hide] Your gay. [/hide]

[hide] For Tyler [/hide]

bxl87.gif

DAMN YOU FURRLOOOOOO!

On another note:

I was in Omaha all day today. I did not see Goon even once. I was sad. :(

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

You havent been paying attention I see.

Furrlo is dead. Hes with Stork in Purgatory.

[hide] You are what you created [/hide]

Werent you the one who started this Furrlo nonsense?

You are Furrlo.

Your mom is Furrlo.

2pzzjb9.jpg

You are Furrlo.

Your mom is Furrlo.

qFuJN.jpg

That actually makes sense.

Yes, yes it does.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Why is Shiny a FG mod?

Because we have absolutely no standards.

Your gay.

rapeface.png

Yes.

Shut up Death.

0.jpg

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

DAT ANONOYMOUS USER

2pzzjb9.jpg