Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

:twss:

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

GAY OF WANTED ASSASSIN

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh god I am literally laughing my ass off right now!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

WET, LUSTIEST VIGOR

So I heard you like anagrams...

Easy Mode:

SUPPLE RISK

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Hmm..Interesting.

Huh that is interesting, I wonder why it did that...

I'm gonna make an educated guess and say you Adblocked the Puddin video in 4chan, which caused all the youtubes videos to get blocked.

16185_s.gif

Hmm..Interesting.

I'm gonna make an educated guess and say you Adblocked the Puddin video in 4chan, which caused all the youtubes videos to get blocked.

GET

OUT

OF

MY

HEAD

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

GET

OUT

OF

NOTTINGHAM

G

O

O

N

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

1-howling-wolf.jpg

[hide]Also, it's shower time.[/hide]

2pzzjb9.jpg

[hide]Also, it's shower time.[/hide]

WHITE-HOT WAGELESSNESS OR HOT

WbykL.jpg

AHEAD WHINGEING SO OVATION

Prohint: Halo likes to say it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Oh lawd.

Where the [bleep] do I begin with this, I was always terribad at anagrams.

Hmm..Interesting.

GET

OUT

OF

MY

HEAD

flashblock

Oh lawd.

Anagram unscrambler.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Oh lawd.

Anagram unscrambler.

I tried a few of those, either didn't work or came up with 1,702 words.

Oh and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0aZeXkksoI

Was watching that already Halo.

When it was like, "Look, Corn!" I was eating cornbread. I found that slightly ironic.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Was watching that already Halo.

When it was like, "Behold, Corn!" I was eating cornbread. I found that slightly ironic.

Huh.

I loves me some corn bread. Now Im craving cornbread.

Also, your YTPMV was stuck in my head all freaking day today at school.

It eventually went away after hearing "Navras" and "Intermission" for the 10th freaking time today.

In the shower I realized Africa is like an animal shelter for rich people

You go, meet one, say "Aww can I keep it?" pay some money, and take it home.

2pzzjb9.jpg

My full one or the /FG/ one?

:D

Can't remember the name, but I do remember it was a song from Scribblenauts, unlike most people I read the descriptions!

Ownage:

WHAT DOES IT MEEEAAAANN!?