Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

we can we all agree to tone it down on the offensive cabbage?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Indeed but, not asking for names or anything, but did someone actually complain about us?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

I log in for the first time in like 2 weeks and see jumbly_jam and Das and I'm all

3129x0g.jpg

PaulWink.gif

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

i get reported every so often, we don't expect perfection, but alittle half decency would go a long ways to ensuring you guys can have your own little acclove without me popping in all scary and rawr like

It's spelled alcove. ;)

And your first mistake was taking /FG/ seriously.

Your second mistake was taking anything I said ever seriously.

The only things I'm srs about are drawing, school, and mass autoplays.

Speaking of which, I don't think you want to be here on page 3000, Das. You might have to ban me, and Napalm and I might even get into a spam war.

a70c7.png

Indeed but, not asking for names or anything, but did someone actually complain about us?

no offense to you guys or anything, but i generally don't come here because i feel like posting funny .gifs.

When I show up, someone's generally asked me to come here and take a look at X,Y or Z.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I pmed das, yeah. Ironically, it was to complain about wits stopping the edits. And so yeah.

And yes, we'll tone it down das. :3 My project doesn't even have a shirtless who in it, don't worry.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

@Das: ok.

cuzweglamorous.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

multiple people have pmed me today. some who don't even post here, who can't understand the madness.

Abraham Lincoln

multiple people have pmed me today. some who don't even post here, who can't understand the madness.

But...but...

I UNDERSTAND THE MADNESS!

no offense to you guys or anything, but i generally don't come here because i feel like posting funny .gifs.

YOUR LOSS.

Well, i thought about posting this funny one

rofllock.jpg

Abraham Lincoln

The current viewers thing is a freaking rainbow.

92.gif

@Das: I actually found that funny, see? tisn't so bad.

2pzzjb9.jpg

YOUR LOSS.

Well, i thought about posting this funny one

rofllock.jpg

11ah92q.jpg

EDIT: Does Kev Walker know you're posting edits of his Magic cards?

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Well, on that note I'm going to go have some ice-cream. Also, I'm not sleeping until this thread hits 3k so hurry up

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Newcomers to this thread:

Gorilla_walks_off.gif

2pzzjb9.jpg

kev walker's wife is one of my ladies.

Abraham Lincoln

You think WE understand it? It's MADNESS, man.

THIS IS MADNESS.

Since nobody picked up on the cue...

MADNESS?!? THIS... IS... /FG/!!!! *kicks Who into a well full of Jell-O*

a70c7.png

You think WE understand it? It's MADNESS, man.

THIS IS MADNESS.

Since nobody picked up on the cue...

MADNESS?!? THIS... IS... /FG/!!!! *kicks Who into a well full of Jell-O*

BUBOLUBULBAA@#!!SAASDASAAAAAAA!

That is the noise I make when I go through jello.