Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I live in Central New York. :P

Some parts not too far out of my town look quite like that.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

ORDERS FROM THE IRON MAIDEN,

GET THE ISLANDS BACK!

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

D'aaaaww I get the sense that that GIF is a snide comment of some sort but it's just too cute for me to care.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

O hai tripsis, checking up on us.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

hnnnnnnnnnnng

2pzzjb9.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

Ahahaha, what an idiot.

<_< Go do whatever the crap you furry weeaboos do before I kick you into another Jello well.

And I'm a fairy because, quite honestly, having the long name gets on some people's nerves. And it's funny.

Not to mention it'll be the perfect symbol of my revenge on Tyler and Halo for making fun of the fairies.

a70c7.png