Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Hey! Dont make me go over there you two...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Trespassers.jpg

I hope no one finds the sexual implication offensive.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Trespassers.jpg

I hope no one finds the sexual implication offensive.

Good sir, this is a G rated forum. Who knows what 8 year old and their mother are looking at on these forums, they could see that and have a hissy fit!

EDIT IT!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

1t22d4.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

much too violent

curses I think you're right... one moment

2pzzjb9.jpg

2yxj41g.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg

You guys are way over dramatic :P

You read how much of this thread?

Clearly not when we had a religious war.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Wait, when?

Wait, when?

I'm pretty sure you were there for that...

When Napalm was made Pope of and the new sect of The Antifurries essentially attempted mass genocide against the furries.

All that went down around page 2337

2pzzjb9.jpg

^Im waiting to see Tyler's "big secret weapon" or at least to see it develop into something more.

You know, these little role playing things may be creepy but they are damn funny.

It's only creepy if you don't understand /FG/.

Back in the good old days...

2pzzjb9.jpg

Also, concerning this new forum thing: I liked this thread better before all of the manga edits, extreme furry-hate, scantily clad wimmin, and crap like that, so I really can't see myself switching to a forum created just so we could spam nothing but that. And seeing as how even with this strict moderation this thread isn't going to change I doubt I'll be sticking around here for that much longer either. I just don't really like what the thread has become. :\

/serious

I'm going to milk Goon's teats

Also, concerning this new forum thing: I liked this thread better before all of the manga edits, extreme furry-hate, scantily clad wimmin, and crap like that, so I really can't see myself switching to a forum created just so we could spam nothing but that. And seeing as how even with this strict moderation this thread isn't going to change I doubt I'll be sticking around here for that much longer either. I just don't really like what the thread has become. :\

/serious

This so much.

@DACEN MAGIC DANCE: I was singing that on the way back down from the mountain, oh mah gah! It's like whoa.

Idk whats changed from before all that though. I mean in a sense of mood, obviously material has fluctuated.

2pzzjb9.jpg

/serious

This so much.

If it's my fault, I'm willing to up and leave if necessary to let you guys enjoy your /FG/.

[/serious]

Back to your regularly scheduled spam now, please.

a70c7.png