Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Crimson Maiden sounds like it should be a name for a monster truck.

Or a soviet tank.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Yeah, hope you're not allergic to cats though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Hey, I just realized, the last time you were here you killed a certain person...

No funny business now... I don't want that happening AGAIN.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Since we all seem to be going to halo's house I'm gonna get some buffalo dip and show up with Gladiator, The Big Lebowski, and LotR. There will be no sleep this night.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

NO DON'T DO IT, ITS ALL LIES!

Seriously Albel?

Could you guys imagine how awkward a real RL meeting of all of us would be?

Wouldn't really be awkward if we hung out as bros and did bro [cabbage]. Liek paintball. Bros love paintball.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Meh.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I think if we all went to some place ate mini pizzas and did some other stuff, that would be pretty awesome.

Yeah, I agree with Halo.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I like regular pizzas.

2pzzjb9.jpg