Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Feel free to make fun of any other countries though!

But the other countries are all so beautiful... I have a hard time just thinking what I could say that's bad about any of them.

16185_s.gif

Kk, looks like I missed some Aussie bashing. Next person to make fun of Australia or Dax gets a perm ban. :thumbup:

Feel free to make fun of any other countries though!

Australia doesn't count as a country mhm?

Your logic eh ;)

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

well this causes the need for extreme measures

*starts pressing buttons to launch nukes that could blow up the world 50 times over*

*presses buttons to deastroy the other planets*

*flies to the moon with 100,000 other people to keep the moon gaurded*

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

well this causes the need for extreme measures

*starts pressing buttons to launch nukes that could blow up the world 50 times over*

*presses buttons to deastroy the other planets*

*flies to the moon with 100,000 other people to keep the moon gaurded*

*pulls the cord to all the buttons*

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Wait, who the hell was bashing the aussies!?

Dont do that... <_< That's not nice.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

In Australia a few weeks ago..

God: Hmmmmmm prayers for rain...

God: Reply all.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

s-s-s-snow day.

2pzzjb9.jpg

It's Goon's birthday go wish him a happy one.

NOW.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Crocodile Dundee. :thumbup:

Julius Caesar Act III, scene ii. :thumbdown:

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Julius Caesar Act III, scene ii. :thumbdown:

Though juvenile, it's a lot better if you replace all non-proper nouns with penis.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Halo I just saw you lurking, get your Maine-y ass back in here and post.

2pzzjb9.jpg

RAGGLE FRAGGLE!

2pzzjb9.jpg

With pleasure, if you want to eat a salad made from a chicken's period I won't stop you.

Also, DAT MINECRAFT UPDATE. The lighting makes everything looks so nice now. trying to figure out how to make a bed.

2pzzjb9.jpg