Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Because it was after 1995. Any point after that is just lol.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

1994 was a 1993 wannabe.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Nah, 94 was all wannabe.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

January 19 Iraq disarmament crisis: Iraq refuses to allow UNSCOM inspectors to use its own aircraft to fly into Iraq, and begins military operations in the demilitarized zone between Iraq and Kuwait, and the northern Iraqi no-fly zones. U.S. forces fire approximately 40 Tomahawk cruise missiles at Baghdad factories linked to Iraq's illegal nuclear weapons program. Iraq then informs UNSCOM that it will be able to resume its flights.

February 5 Belgium becomes a federal state rather than a kingdom.

February 26 World Trade Center bombing: In New York City, a van bomb parked below the North Tower of the World Trade Center explodes, killing 6 and injuring over 1,000.

March 11 Janet Reno is confirmed by the United States Senate and sworn in the next day, becoming the first female Attorney General of the United States.

April 6 A nuclear accident occurs at Tomsk 7 in Russia.

April 19 A 51-day stand-off at the Branch Davidian compound near Waco, Texas, ends with a fire that kills 76 people, including David Koresh.

April 28 An executive order requires the United States Air Force to allow women to fly war planes.

September 13 PLO leader Yasser Arafat and Israeli prime minister Yitzhak Rabin shake hands in Washington D.C., after signing a peace accord.

December 10 id Software releases Doom, a seminal first-person shooter that uses advanced 3D graphics for computer games.

What u got 1994?

2pzzjb9.jpg

December 10 – id Software releases Doom, a seminal first-person shooter that uses advanced 3D graphics for computer games.

:thumbup:

mmmmhmmm

@tyler: You missed, May 11 1993, that happened.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Oh lets see, well there was...

The Lion King.

Nelson Mandela.

That cool comet hitting Jupiter.

Russia laying down it's nuclear arms.

The scream was stolen in Oslo.

Black Hawk Down, not the movie.

Uh...The Rwandan Genocide...

Some crazy dude shoots at the White House.

Something about Kurt Cobain is last being seen alive in April of 1994.

Not to mention: Bill Clinton. :thumbup:

And a bunch of other cool stuff.

Oooh yeah totally forgot: OJ.

:rolleyes:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

@tyler: You missed, May 11 1993, that happened.

i would say this

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

Nah. [bleep]es don't know about my birthday is the same as Dr. Seuss's.

Oh lets see, well there was...

The Lion King.

Nelson Mandela.

That cool comet hitting Jupiter.

Russia laying down it's nuclear arms.

The scream was stolen in Oslo.

Black Hawk Down, not the movie.

Uh...The Rwandan Genocide...

Some crazy dude shoots at the White House.

Something about Kurt Cobain is last being seen alive in April of 1994.

Not to mention: Bill Clinton. :thumbup:

And a bunch of other cool stuff.

Oooh yeah totally forgot: OJ.

:rolleyes:

Ok u got lion king

got dat comet

January 3 – In Moscow, George H. W. Bush and Boris Yeltsin sign the second Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty.

ok

We got people tryin to blow up the twin tower the first time

Got us with Cobain

January 20 – Bill Clinton succeeds George H.W. Bush as the 42nd President of the United States.

2pzzjb9.jpg

March 1 Justin Bieber, Canadian pop/R&B singer

You lose.

2pzzjb9.jpg

March 1 Justin Bieber, Canadian pop/R&B singer

You lose.

WAHT!?

One day before my birthday. Holy [cabbage]. Just to think I barely share Justin Bieber's birthday by ~25 minutes.

Oh god.

You mother could have been in labor as his mother was. How does that make you feel? UNCLEAN?!?!?!

2pzzjb9.jpg

1993 kind lucked out.

We dodged Miley Cyrus(92) and Justin Bieber(94).

2pzzjb9.jpg