Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

I got you a present!

[hide]IT'S AN RC CAR!

_rc_car_autonomous_drifting_hack_2.jpg

(Waaas gonna pull the ol' whatcha thinkin' bout?, but I held back)[/hide]

Aw! Thanks!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I would post you a birthday wimmin but tripsis would get mad. I'll have to PM it to you.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HALO!

Today we commemorate when our intrepid Halo decided he was ready to leave the womb, causing his mother to scream in pain as he was born. He likely got about halfway then realized, "Oh [cabbage] it feels cold out in that world!" And tried to stop, but they forced him out, so he began screaming and flailing and crying, and everyone was overjoyed for some reason. Unless halo was born via c-section, then there was probably less screaming from halo's mom.

Also, I sent you your wimmin.

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

YEAH!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR.SUESS!

DR.-SEUSS.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well I'm off to be. cheerio.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Curiousity question: Are you doing this by choice, or do you have to Trippeh?

Like, do you actually like us? Or are you just like, "Gotta make sure they're bein' good!"

@ the first question - kind of both. The admin team collectively decided that we have to watch things here. No one said "tripsis this is your job" so I do have a choice in that sense. But honestly most of the conversations don't interest me at all. Or actually it might be more appropriate to say that some of the conversations interest me, but the pages of spam and random GIFs don't interest me.

For example, I enjoy the relationship conversations a lot. The relationship sticky in OT is one of the threads I always read for pure enjoyment :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Napalm.

We meet again.

Let us no longer spam as rivals, but as brothers in the land of /FG/. Agreed?

I agree, my friend.

But I fear there is a Silent Hill that needs to be played now.

I always thought the whole moderation thing went like this:

"Guys, we need someone to check up on /FG/"

Tripsis: "I'll do it!"

-Everyone stares at Tripsis-

Tripsis: "I-It's not like I want to go there! I don't even like it there!! Don't get the wrong idea, idiots! I-It's just that sometimes... I..."

-Tripsis runs off with a toaster in her mouth-

16185_s.gif