Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Thanks Pie.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

HAPPY 99TH BIRTHDAY HALO! AND HERE'S TO ANOTHER 100! THEN YOU'LL BE ALMOST 200! WOOOOOHHHHH!

btt.png

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

OMG ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. I'LL MAKE IT MY DESKTOP WALL PAPER

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

OMG ITS SO BEAUTIFUL. I'LL MAKE IT MY DESKTOP WALL PAPER

I've been saying body massage all day today.

Love that video.

They call me... Guliermo

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Not really stork...in a way it does look like 2 people with a thought bubble above them...

Yes, but the implied homosexuality joke wasn't funny. It wasn't even worth groaning about. You are taking the whole "lol stork's a fairy" thing too far. Please stop, and do not try to argue the point or I shall release the hounds.

a70c7.png

Body massage.

So halo how does it feel to be a man?

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

Feels good man.

>implying cats understand english

>implying cats listen

2pzzjb9.jpg

*raises hand*

2pzzjb9.jpg

Mr. Body Massage machine...

GO!

You know what we need? Genies.

AND A LITTLE MORE BAKLAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OHbZ3.jpg

2pzzjb9.jpg