Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

^

When I was in first grade, one of my friends put a paperclip or a penny or something in a radiator. I might have had something to do with it, but I'm positive I didn't actually do it. I had to write an apology letter to the custodian who fixed it

I found the crank radio. I feel a lot safer now.

Now to find out when the warning's over and I can get out of the bathroom.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Oh my, that tornado is heading right for Kearney.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

8:30 then. Ok, cool. Got 20 minutes or so.

It's nice. My parents went to a movie, so I'm home alone with my dog. If we actually get heavy damage - that'll be fun.

Yeah Tyler, use your martial arts moves on that tornado. Show it who's boss.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Gah, for some reason today feels like a Monday to me.

I hate that feeling.

Daaawww so cute.

You can't see it, but he's got a cut on his stomach where they gave him surgery about a week ago. It's pretty nice.

Apparently, they had to postpone the Jeff Dunham show because of the tornado. Very nice. :thumbup:

Ukulele, but nice.

He had a fatty lump that had to be removed so it didn't get bigger and stop him from running. There was two under his front legs, in the armpit area, and one on his stomach.

Jeff Dunham was funny the first time. But he's really bland once you see his crap over and over again.

Funny how I was watching Twister today, and then this happens.

I love that movie so much.