Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

Ng asked me to promise that I'd be her friend forever. I hope saying yes doesn't mean I'm in the friend-zone forever, but either way I'm happy. <3:

Son....

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Ng asked me to promise that I'd be her friend forever. I hope saying yes doesn't mean I'm in the friend-zone forever, but either way I'm happy. <3:

Son....

Are you disappoint? :(

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Fun fact: If you use Chrome, errybody can see your passwords if they go to Options, Personal Stuff, Manage Saved Passwords. handy if you forget a password, though.

Wow that is extraordinarily not secure. I'm glad I have no important passwords on chrome.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

so where do you bang them?

I'm imagining this said in Psycho's extremely high pitched voice.

Hey, Psycho, would you record yourself saying this sentence and post it?

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

:twisted::thumbup:

good luck being besties while she goes out and [bleep]s other guys, comes back and tells you about it, expects you to comfort her, goes back and [bleep]s more, then comes back and then finally.. when she's 40 years old, dried up with 5 kids and not even pretty anymore.. wants to marry you.. after she finally finds out you're not gay

Lies! I bet 100% of them are kitty with some numbers after them

-gasp- how do you know?

Wits, what she said to me is something I've always wanted to be able to say to someone. And a friendship like ours is something I've never had before, I simply don't get out and do anything normally, and even if I have to give up on a relationship with her, I think such end is something I could use in my life.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Wits, what she said to me is something I've always wanted to be able to say to someone. And a friendship like ours is something I've never had before, I simply don't get out and do anything normally, and even if I have to give up on a relationship with her, I think such end is something I could use in my life.

unless she dates a stupid boy jerk who is jelly of the two of you together [life fluffy and cindy] and is possessive, and eventually when the boyfriend is in the picture, you're out.. and when he's gone.. you and her go do your nails and do shopping.

and eventually she ditches you and... goes shopping for her prom dress with HIM

Ŋ is a girl from my school I met this year. We watch movies, walk around together a lot, talk about stuff, sing novelty songs, and today we went out to dinner (with family on her side, not just by ourselves). We haven't known each other all that long, but it's a comfortable friendship that I hope might end up in a relationship.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I'll video it just for you wits. Ok?

dammit.. wait.. do either of you have abs? <_<

>tyler

>abs