Last one to post wins

ProtoGuy

race fast safe car

5 post combo

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

God dammit Seany, STOP SHARING MY MIND

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

All lurk and no post makes /fg/ a dull thread.

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

And it would have worked, if it weren't for that darn Halo.

SHINY STAY

2pzzjb9.jpg

106px-National_Defense_Service_Medal_ribbon.svg.png106px-Navy_Rifle_Marksmanship_Ribbon.svg.png120px-USN_Expert_Pistol_Shot_Ribbon.png

" I believe in something greater than myself. A better world. A world without sin. I'm not going to live there. There's no place for me there... I'm a monster.What I do is evil. I have no illusions about it, but it must be done."

SHINY GET OUT.

NO

U

2pzzjb9.jpg

Wits, stop being so butt hurt about authoritative figures.

Seriously.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Wits, stop being so butt hurt about authoritative figures.

Seriously.

On another note, wheres that Aiko kid? i feel like trolling.

2pzzjb9.jpg

I think we ran him out.

Mission: Accomplished.

For halo.

[hide]1258807414252.jpg[/hide]

2pzzjb9.jpg

Whats the difference between a jew and firewood?

[hide]Firewood is meant to be burned in a stove or firepit while jews are functioning members of society. [/hide]

There is something there. I see it. You did it.

2pzzjb9.jpg

How do you get 500 midgets into a Volkswagen?

[hide]You have to manufacture a Volkswagen large enough to accomidate 500 midgets. It wouldnt be street-legal, but at least the problem of getting 500 midgets into a Volkswagen is solved.[/hide]

16185_s.gif

needs more poast

paosttruck.jpg?t=1290911060

2pzzjb9.jpg

Spam.

2pzzjb9.jpg

Shiny is back!

You are always welcomed here.

Dont listen to that old crazy cat lady Sliver Wits

DAT Spam.

2pzzjb9.jpg