Spicy Stew To Be Added To Skill Guides

I've realised that the Spicy Stew boost method is missing from most of the skill guides and I thought it would be a good idea to add it in stating that you get a random boost -6 to +6 depending on how many spices you have added to the stew.

After completing Evil Dave's Recipe For Disaster Sub quest players can learn how to make spicy stews which can boost your levels between -6 to +6 depending on Quantities.

Adding just one spice to a stew could give you a possible boost from -2 to +2 in your skills

Adding just two spices to a stew can give you a possible boost from -4 to +4 in your skills

Adding all three spices to a stew can give you a possible boost from -6 to +6 in your skills

Red Spice=Combat Skills, So they following skills could/will be boosted:

Attack

Defence

Ranged

Strength

Magic

Orange Spice=Skill Craft, so they following skills could/will be boosted:

Cooking

Construction

Crafting

Fire Making

Fletching

Rune Crafting

Smithing

Yellow Spice=Self Improvement, so the following skills could/will be boosted:

Agility

Hunter

Prayer

Slayer

Thieving

Brown Spice=Gathering, so the following skills could/will be boosted:

Farming

Fishing

Herblore

Mining

Wood Cutting

Information regarding the Spicy Stew are missing from the following guides underneath Skill Boosts:

Crafting Skill Guide

Fire Making Skill Guide

Fletching Skill Guide

Hunter Skill Guide

Magic Skill Guide

Mining Skill Guide

Prayer Skill Guide

Ranged Skill Guide

Rune Crafting Skill Guide

Slayer Skill Guide

Smithing Skill Guide

Summoning Skill Guide

Thieving Skill Guide

Wood Cutting Skill Guide

The Magic guide is also missing skill boosts which include:

Magic Potion (4) Increases your magic level 3-4 levels temporarily

Magic Essence Mix (2) Increases your magic level 3-4 levels temporarily and increases your Hit Points

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

It's already in a few of them and the ones that do have it already (in my opinion) have it placed in there exactly the way it should be...links to the full explanation in the cooking guide with simple mentions of the one spice that affects that particular skill.

Fishing, Herblore, and I think Cooking had the addition of that tidbit into the boosts section.

I think it would be most useful to add those boosts in to all the guides, ESPECIALLY, if not exclusively into the guides where no other method of boosting the skill exists, like Runecrafting, Fletching, and Firemaking (for example). No potions exist to boost those methods by visible amounts, though some of those might have invisible boosts in certain situations.

EDIT: Again, I think that adding them is extremely useful, especially since using the stew helped me finish off the Falador Achievement Diary minutes ago.

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

It's already in a few of them and the ones that do have it already (in my opinion) have it placed in there exactly the way it should be...links to the full explanation in the cooking guide with simple mentions of the one spice that affects that particular skill.

Fishing, Herblore, and I think Cooking had the addition of that tidbit into the boosts section.

I think it would be most useful to add those boosts in to all the guides, ESPECIALLY, if not exclusively into the guides where no other method of boosting the skill exists, like Runecrafting, Fletching, and Firemaking (for example). No potions exist to boost those methods by visible amounts, though some of those might have invisible boosts in certain situations.

EDIT: Again, I think that adding them is extremely useful, especially since using the stew helped me finish off the Falador Achievement Diary minutes ago.

Yeah sorry I forgot to mention the Spicy Stews have already been added to some of the skill guides. Yeah I also used spicy stews a lot for completing the achievement diaries for example:

Falador-Craft 156 Air runes simultaneously

Varrock-Smith an Adamant Medium Helm

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks Lood, in the process of adding spicy stew to some applicable guides right now :thumbup:.

Thanks for giving up your time to add some of these to the relevant skill guides

Much Appreicated Lady Shahdie :thumbup:

Pixie_V_Lott.png

Pixie_V_Lott.png