Correction for Digsite Quest

When ready to enter the shafts during the final part of the quest the guide suggests:

9. If you didn't bring them, pickpocket a workman until you have 2 ropes. Use the first rope on the eastern winch and go down the hole.

10. Grab an Arcenia root and search the rocks (for some reason called Bricks) between you and the skeletons.

11. Now go and use your second rope on the western winch and go down into the mine shaft.

Actually, the bricks and skeletons are in the Western shaft and the worker in the Eastern one.

I can confirm this one.

In steps 9 and 11, the winches are "Inverted". The western winch leads to the bricks, and the easter one leads to the workman, while the guide states otherwise.

9. If you didn't bring them, pickpocket a workman until you have 2 ropes. Use the first rope on the eastern winch and go down the hole.

10. Grab an Arcenia root and search the rocks (for some reason called Bricks) between you and the skeletons.

11. Now go and use your second rope on the western winch and go down into the mine shaft.

12. In the back of the mineshaft will be a workman, ask him about removing the rocks in the other cave and he will talk about an explosive compound and give you a chest key.

CORRECT INFORMATION SHOULD BE:

9. If you didn't bring them, pickpocket a workman until you have 2 ropes. Use the first rope on the western winch and go down the hole.

11. Now go and use your second rope on the eastern winch and go down into the mine shaft.

12. In the back of the mineshaft will be a workman, ask him about removing the rocks in the other cave and he will talk about an explosive compound and give you a chest key.

Unfortunately this can't be proven with an image, but please feel free to check by yourselves!!

Regards.

Runescape user: GUALAS

MEXICO !!!