Champions of Hell: Basic Rules (Regularly Expanded)

Harakiri

1. INTRO

O.K folks, before we actually start the game, I have a whole lot of information to post pertaining to certain classes, the bestiary, the map, the people, jobs you can take on...and stuff like that. This is a huge game, really thought out, and I hope a lot of people play it so all this work hasn't gone to waste. I will post the character sheet soon, but first I have to post all the basic rules, all the jobs, and all that stuff before we can start.

2. THE BASIC RACES

Humans- Having grown up in the city, these characters don't have the ability to speak or accept the culture of other races as well, but are pretty powerful having been learning to fight since birth.

Elves- Living in the forests has taught elves how to deal with various animals, and how to speak to them. They are best with long range weapons, but can kill quietly and efficiently if necessary.

Dwarves- They have grown up in the mines of various mountains, and doing this has made them extra strong, but they are also succeptable to the occasional drink.

Halflings- They are even shorter than dwarves, but are known for their thieving abilities, and their espionage tactics. Perfect for infilitrations.

3. AGE

There are two age types.

Young-Teenagers, not as experienced as adults, but much more nimble, and usually grow up quicker. Also are easily converted from different alignments.

Mature- Twenty to sixty year old adults. They are more powerful, but are not quite as nimble, and have more problems with getting sick.

4. ALIGNMENT

Lawful-Not liars, cheaters or thieves, they fight for there fellow man, and are selfless.

Good- Are well to do, but sometimes will do something bad to save a life.

Neutral- Have no strong principals, and are both good and bad.

Evil- Enjoy causing harm, pain, and suffering. Will kill anyone for their selfish needs.

Chaos- Kill for no other reason than because they want to. Cause mass murders, and care for nothing but the devils they praise.

5. JOBS

All jobs are explained in the Champions of Hell job section.

6. HOW TO PLAY

Pretty much like every other game on this forum. I'll guide you along, but you make all the major decisions. The players will work as a group of heroes throughout.

7. GODS

All characters should choose a god to pray to, each are explained in the History of Hell section.

8. SHOP

The shop will open once play begins, and all prices are final.

TO BE EXPANDED

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

HOW TO MAKE CHARACTER SHEET: (Fill out everything)

Name:

Race:

Career:

Alignment:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Description:

Weapon of Choice:

Current Career:

(Anybody who can draw and wants to make a picture, please do so!)

Post all character sheets below!

Gameplay will be starting in a while, so make sure to make a character you like! All gameplay will also be played on this thread!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

Name: Wyvern Hrothgar

Race: Elf

Career: Ranger?

Alignment: CG

Height: 5' 6"

Weight: 97lb

Hair: Brown, longish

Eyes: Purple

Description: A young elf raised with nobility, he's never met his parents and has no siblings. He trains daily in the two sword style but is also good with the longbow.

Weapon of Choice: Longsword and Shortsword

Current Career: Scholar

*NOTE* I will be gone starting Sunday until the 27th. I'll be back on weekends so that may provide minimal playing time.