Full void vs sacred clay helm

shade_bandyt

I have both the full void and a sc helm with extra points for recharging. Using the sc as a coif plus full black dhide gives me 60 ranged attack bonus. Wearing full void gives no ranged bonus but a higher possible max hit. I figured this might have been discussed before but I couldn't find any threads on it. Maybe its too old of a topic. Which is better in terms of overall better offense and damage rate?

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

Void is better but if you want to just use the sc first.

15% damage/accuracy bonus + loss of a helmet/body/legs/gloves is better then getting 200% exp?

to the OP: Sacred clay helmet + black d hide body/legs is better as you gain double the exp. HOWEVER, it only lasts for 60k exp gained, or 30k exp worth of damage being done. So they don't last very long, but its 200%. Void is VERY useful though, as it actually gives a bonus of damage/accuracy, not exp gained. I would get void, if you don't already have it, but use the SC helmet for training on anything with low defense.

Sumondskull6.png

Void is better but if you want to just use the sc first.

15% damage/accuracy bonus + loss of a helmet/body/legs/gloves is better then getting 200% exp?

to the OP: Sacred clay helmet + black d hide body/legs is better as you gain double the exp. HOWEVER, it only lasts for 60k exp gained, or 30k exp worth of damage being done. So they don't last very long, but its 200%. Void is VERY useful though, as it actually gives a bonus of damage/accuracy, not exp gained. I would get void, if you don't already have it, but use the SC helmet for training on anything with low defense.

Or you could use sc on something else that helps more with the double exp. And he already has void and helms.

So full void is better against stronger monsters because of harder hits and the effect doesn't degrade? And sc coif better against low def monsters where I can get fast exp for a short amount of time? I got that right?

Ok specifically I'm training my ranged on slayer tasks. Some tasks I can't use either because I need slayer headgear. I'm at red dragons right now with full void and I can definitely appreciate the higher max hit. Plus my sc helm would have run out of charges before the task is over so I'll essentially have to be recharging it after every single task I use it for. That's not that bad, I'll can take a break from slayer and play stealing creation for a few hours no big deal.

I guess the best solution is knowing what monsters are best to range with void and what's best with sc coif

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

So full void is better against stronger monsters because of harder hits and the effect doesn't degrade? And sc coif better against low def monsters where I can get fast exp for a short amount of time? I got that right?

Ok specifically I'm training my ranged on slayer tasks. Some tasks I can't use either because I need slayer headgear. I'm at red dragons right now with full void and I can definitely appreciate the higher max hit. Plus my sc helm would have run out of charges before the task is over so I'll essentially have to be recharging it after every single task I use it for. That's not that bad, I'll can take a break from slayer and play stealing creation for a few hours no big deal.

I guess the best solution is knowing what monsters are best to range with void and what's best with sc coif

Probaly and. But imo sc points would be better spent on something like hammers or needles.

You have everything correct, just use the helmet on tasks with low defense, ex: fire giants, bloodvelds, abbarent spectres, dust devils, ect, ect.

On a final note, if you want the tasks to go by faster, use void, if you want more exp, use the helmet.

Sumondskull6.png