Omni-Talisman

Dire_Wolf

I have Law, Nature, Cosmic, Chaos, Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Blood, Death talismans and have showed Wizard Elriss but i still do not get the Omni-Talisman from her.

What's wrong please?

I have Law, Nature, Cosmic, Chaos, Air, Water, Fire, Earth, Blood, Death talismans and have showed Wizard Elriss but i still do not get the Omni-Talisman from her.

What's wrong please?

RS wiki says

To obtain the talisman, players have to talk to Wizard Elriss and show her one of every regular talisman or tiara available on RuneScape, excluding the elemental talisman.

That means your missing Mind and Body talismans :)

M_A_R_T.png

Dang :-# *Runs back to G.E For Body talisman (Just got Mind -.-)

Btw hemen, I got to thank you for this. I never knew you gained exp for this. As you well know I'm rcing right now and 13k exp will do me nice ;)

M_A_R_T.png

Btw hemen, I got to thank you for this. I never knew you gained exp for this. As you well know I'm rcing right now and 13k exp will do me nice ;)

I thanked Sweetyxx, it's her curiosity that made me realize there was a Omni-Talisman>Omni Tiara!

<3:

I thanked Sweetyxx, it's her curiosity that made me realize there was a Omni-Talisman>Omni Tiara!

<3:

Oh well, its all the same. I'm really glad <3: Enjoy your tiara ;)

M_A_R_T.png

<3:

Oh well, its all the same. I'm really glad <3: Enjoy your tiara ;)

Thanks.