dragonslayer gloves double xp

homowz

i know they do not stack with the slay helmet so i will not use them for fighting itself, but if i fight dragons, for example i range blacks with void, and i switch gloves just for the last hit, do i still get double the slay xp?

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

[hide]visage drop 11/01/09

goals:

all skills 70+ (completed)

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

is there any1 realy sure? cuz wasting those fog points on gloves ill never use...

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER![/hide]

Its only +10% xp, not double, just fyi. I am actually not sure they don't stack with slayer helm, it hasn't been proven either way. Anyway, I own a pair and yes, they do give the exp if you only wear them for the last hit. It's up to you if you still think they're worth it. I don't really like them but its only 200 fog tokens so who cares?

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

its 15% :P but ive just seen the tip.it slayer guide and it says the effects stack so i will buy them anyway. thanks for help

claneurope.gif

exercitum-1.png

goals:

all skills 80+