A chat window on the trade screen

Antrune

I find it really annoying when your trying to sell/buy items but your not sure what the person wants gp wise or what you want gp wise. So I thought it would be good to incorperate a seperate chatbox for you and the player either inside or next to the trade screen box so the buyer and seller can have a private chat about prices without having to scroll up and down trying to look what he/she said. What do you all think :P?

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

John Lewis is a great, great shop.

May I introduce you to the Runescape Discussions & Suggestions Board :P

Tons of threads there already pal. Although, everytime I hear it suggested the more I want it.

l13k nooo. Thanks for not flaming I know it was tempting ;) In all the time ive been here Ive never been to that forum :o

And no lol why do you always want to get stuff from John Lewis. Its over ̣̉300 more then than what i paid.

Tons of threads there already pal. Although, everytime I hear it suggested the more I want it.

l13k nooo. Thanks for not flaming I know it was tempting ;) In all the time ive been here Ive never been to that forum :o

I don't blame you, it's a horrible place >.<

*runs off* 4444 posts for you pls k 8)

I don't blame you, it's a horrible place >.<