PvP World Vs. Bounty World...

Blutters

Advantage of BH worlds: You get better drops

Disadvantages of pvp worlds: You get worse drops

Wow this post seems kinda pointless.

On BH worlds you might get better drops, but you're at a better risk of getting killed in the wild.

On PVP you might not get as good drops like on BH but it is much suffer, in a sense.

It probably best to build up potential before killing on either. I hear some people can get good drops at 0% EP, others can be at 100% and get nothing. But with the introduction of the god items it seems that pvp is more profitable then before.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

It was meant to be pointless, it's just my weird sense of humour I guess :P

As for your comments: Pvp hasn't exactly become more profitable as there were already very valueble possible drops, in fact they lowered the best drop from 16,3M (dfs) to 5M (zaros statuette). Jagex also stated they tried to balance the drops and have the average drops stay the same.

The wild is HUGE, I see plenty of space where nobody ever goes... also since teleporting has been introduced to new BH, gaining potential or 26k'ing has become much easier and safer.

Also, while you're able to get good drops with 0% EP, it is very much advised to get higher EP.

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100

Alright, that was really one of my main questions, since I thought I heard that Bounty Worlds add 50% EP temporarily during drops.

Another question is this: Is there any sense in doing the 'Nettles Technique' if your partner is not your target?

2dgucz6.png