COMBAT ROBE help!

irocksockes1

Hey everybody!! i just got a full set of combat robes and i used it to cast wind blast about 20 times in fist of guthix. Am i sapposed to get a death rune or do i just get another catalytic rune? :?: :?:

lolcat

runescape-2.jpg

I did not photoshop that "1" in my signature, i made it more noticable.

Thats my combat level 61

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Combat_robes

These robes can be purchased from Reggie's store in the Fist of Guthix lobby for 300 Fist of Guthix tokens. While wearing a complete set of combat robes, there is a chance that the robes will supply any mind, chaos, death or blood runes used when casting a combat spell. The chances of these robes substituting mind, chaos, death or blood is approximately 5%. Similar to the Barrows equipment, combat robes will degrade over time, starting with 100 charges and becoming fully degraded after 100 uses. The individual components may only be traded when completely degraded. The full set of robes costs 100 Fist of Guthix tokens to recharge.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

The robes are redundant if you're playing the FoG minigame since the runes are free anyways. Idc if you can get the effect in the minigame, but if you can it'll show by not using a catalytic rune for one or more spells.

Current goals:

Hunter 78/80

Smithing 70/80

Runecrafting 58/60

Strength 96/99

Defense 45/46

Prayer 72/95

Dungeoneering 85/100