Vinesweeper Correctiong and Addition

Okay so the guide states the following on Ogleroots:

"You can use an ogleroot on an approaching rabbit to shrink it before it eats the precious seeds under your flag. Simply click an ogleroot in your inventory, then click on a rabbit. It will eat it instead of the seeds, shrink from sight, and be removed for a short time from the playing field."

Information missing/wrong:

When using Ogleroots to chase off rabbits you receive 30 Hunter xp. Also, there is no need to click the Ogleroot and then click the rabbits. Merely clicking a rabbit will feed it.

So I suggest the following:

"You can use an ogleroot on an approaching rabbit to shrink it before it eats the precious seeds under your flag. Simply click on a rabbit. It will eat the ogleroot instead of the seeds, shrink from sight, and be removed for a short time from the playing field. This will also earn you 30 Hunter experience."

Guide:

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=vinesweeper.htm

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I have actually had better luck by clicking on the rabbits. If I "use" my ogleroot on a rabbit, it doesn't do anything for me, and the rabbit eats my seeds. I definitely think this should be the method used, rather than "using" on a rabbit.

Thanks for the submission, it's been fixed and you've been credited. :thumbup:

Personal note: thanks for the suggested sentence, it made my job a lot easier and quicker. :P

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif