Soul wars, good way to train?

Runecrafts

As you probably have seen from my other posts im working on 99 attack, im currently at soul wars in a tie world(where they tie the game you get 2zeal). During the game I kill the pyrefeinds and i average 10k xp killing them each game. That would be 30k xp an hr doing that PLUS the zeal. That would average out to about 65k-70k xp an hour and my attack is only 77. Wouldnt it be possible to get 100k xp per hour at like 95 cause you get like 8k xp per zeal?

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Yea, and people can use some magic telepathy of theres to tell if your "rigging" the system.

And we all know how many people have been banned from using tie worlds. ZERO.

Keep doing it, if you want, sounds like some good XP.

Is it not rigging if you actually *gasp* RIG the game? You're fixing the outcome, is that not rigging? And if you read and understood my post, you'd see that I never said tie worlds were illegal, I'm just saying it's a cheap [wagon] way to get a 99.

But seriously, back to TC. You'd seriously get better xp at Armored Zombies, Ape Atoll, or even slayer. 30K an hour is really, really low. So what if there is a big bonus at the end, it will still take ages to get the points when you draw.

Darksin68.png

Current Whip Drops: 9 Current D Boots drops: 27

That would be 30k xp an hr doing that PLUS the zeal. That would average out to about 65k-70k xp an hour and my attack is only 77.

But seriously, back to TC. You'd seriously get better xp at Armored Zombies, Ape Atoll, or even slayer. 30K an hour is really, really low. So what if there is a big bonus at the end, it will still take ages to get the points when you draw.

I believe that's him saying it average's out to be 65-70k xp per hour

As for stapler IMO if you enjoy it, then do it, who cares what people say, Games are supposed to be doing what you like.

I dont beilive training attack through a minigame is cheating? Jagex made the zeals for a reason, and that reason is to get you decent xp through a minigame. And anyone with 99 attack should be "respected" because its a hard 99 to get...

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

On the issue of tie clans being illegal, perhaps get involved in a balance clan or something? Everyone is required to go into the balance portal so that sides are equal and you have a fair chance of winning. Unlike in normal worlds. :)

I dont beilive training attack through a minigame is cheating? Jagex made the zeals for a reason, and that reason is to get you decent xp through a minigame. And anyone with 99 attack should be "respected" because its a hard 99 to get...

Tie games are supposedly illegal because you're rigging the outcome of the game, you're making it so that a certain outcome is produced.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].