F2P Range Training (Low Level)

Gandalf14141

I have absolutely no clue where to train range in f2p. I have 11.5k bronze arrows so no problem there. I need to go from 33- at least 40 for PvP. If anyone can give me a good training spot that is fast and I could make a little bit of money at. I have only 5 def. so that sets me back a little.

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

Flesh crawlers. If you want more info, feel free to check my AoW guide focused on the best way to level combat in f2p. The link is the green one in my sig, can't miss it.

Flesh crawlers. If you want more info, feel free to check my AoW guide focused on the best way to level combat in f2p. The link is the green one in my sig, can't miss it.

Minotaurs may work well too.

Bottomline, the SoS is the way to go.

Flesh crawlers are generally better xp (and multi-taskable), but at only 33 range, they're close.

If you don't wanna spend money, minotaurs because you'll get tons of irons-more than you will use

But flesh crawlers are fastest since you can power through them and not pick up arrows. You could do the same with minotaurs, but flesh crawlers do the job better. You'll go through your arrows at a decent rate.

Minotaurs may work well too.

Bottomline, the SoS is the way to go.

Flesh crawlers are generally better xp (and multi-taskable), but at only 33 range, they're close.

If you don't wanna spend money, minotaurs because you'll get tons of irons-more than you will use

But flesh crawlers are fastest since you can power through them and not pick up arrows. You could do the same with minotaurs, but flesh crawlers do the job better. You'll go through your arrows at a decent rate.

So approximately how many arrows will I need? Also Zaaps it is a nice guide, I've looked before ::'

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

11.5k should be enough. So you should go to flesh crawlers.

Already there, got 3k atm but going to watch a movie now

[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png

grammar2gr8dx.png

If you don't mind leaving the arrows and not getting drops, scorpions in the dwarven mine are an excellent choice for lower levels. Just stand behind the tin or iron rocks and fire away. Constant killing. You can also try the scorpions in the chasm mine while standing outside, but the king scorpions in the dwarven mine should provide better targets.