How many sc saws will I need for 59-70 con?

ShadowSam19

I may actually be able to help you here. I know it took me 27 of them from 60-78

Get the exp you need, and divide it by 40,300. That's how many you will need. (ish)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Thanks! And, another question, is there anything useful I wouldn't be able to make if I stop at 70? I really just want the practical stuff, such as teles, altar, etc. I haven't thought about construction in a long time, so I honestly can't think of what else there is I would need.

ShadowSam19.png

Thanks! And, another question, is there anything useful I wouldn't be able to make if I stop at 70? I really just want the practical stuff, such as teles, altar, etc. I haven't thought about construction in a long time, so I honestly can't think of what else there is I would need.

Only thing I can think of is a better telescope for Star hunting. Mahogany scope is accurate to 2 minutes, compared to 12 minutes (teak) and 22 minutes (oak). Very useful, but arguably not worth the effort since it's such a high level and you have clans like Star find. Plus you really only scope for a general idea, since all scopes will tell you when the stars lands. So if you hunt stars A LOT, then get a M scope, if not, teak is fine.