Rate my hybrid.

roy89

snapper1244309807140.jpg

snapper1244310053484.jpg

F2P combat :: 99

P2P combat ::103

I mostly pk in Bounty Worlds killing Ep-ers (<-- good money ) and at drags. I also do a little hybriding in pvp worlds in certain cities.

I'm currently training strength to 99 which will raise my F2P combat to 103. This account is about 2 years of work. I got 1-45 defence the day they took out the old wilderness, and then 45-70 defence when they introduced single-way Bounty Hunter.

I do tele and run as I usually risk around 450k - 850k. (when I'm in mystic robes, in ahrim's robes the risk is obviously more)

I don't pj as I rarely am in 1v1 zones. I don't safe as I rarely pk in 1v1 zones ( only to kill targets ).

I do pk with teammates.

Please rate my hybrid out of 10.

Any and all comments are welcome.

Suggestions on what to do after I get 99 strength are also welcome as I am puzzled on what to train afterwards. I'm thinking 75 attack, but I don't want to risk 20-75m for pking with godswords :? . Maybe 70 prayer? :?: I'm not sure. I want my combat to stay low for my level 99s.

Thank you. =D>

Well i dont see what you need to improve on - reason? Because you tele and playerkill in a team... Any piece of [cabbage] can playerkill with any stats if they have a team and a teleport.

When you eventually decide to start playerkilling properly, we'll help.

Well i dont see what you need to improve on - reason? Because you tele and playerkill in a team... Any piece of [cabbage] can playerkill with any stats if they have a team and a teleport.

When you eventually decide to start playerkilling properly, we'll help.

I don't think you have ever pked in bounty hunter. I do 1v1 from time to time but mostly only to kill targets. The reason I don't 1v1 is because more than half the people in 1v1 are either pjers, rushers, or people who just don't want to fight, just raise ep up all day. When I do 1v1 I risk easily around 1m, and I don't want some nerd who thinks pking is clicking the spec bar all day long to down me in 2 hits while I'm fighting someone else. Why shouldn't I bring teles to escape from nerds like that?

• 3 weeks later...