What should i do next?

Seanthorn

After i EVENTUALLY get 85 mining, and get a bit of cash from rune mining (hoping to mine rune ore for about 2 weeks or so), I'm going to start melee again, and get my stats in there 80's. I was thinking slayer due to the fact i can't just stay on one monster, it bores me!

So... what would be the IDEAL set-up for me to do slayer?

I havn't done that quest where you get slayer points YET (next on my to-do list)

I preseume a whip would be my best choice of weapon, and I've never used an SS, so I could experiment with that.

So what I'm asking is: What's the armourand weapon you'd recommend me getting?

(Limit: 5-10M) Limit is only a guideline, you can go over or under, as long as it's not a tad to exagerate or to nooby, cheers :D

P.S. If armour requires certain levels, tell me and that will also be on my to-do list :D Thanks!!!

3916.png

3917.png

I've never been a big combat player.

I havn't even done RFD (any of it), I've NEVER used barrows armour and a set-up would be nice lol.

I thought that if i want to learn id post here, because I've never really gotten into combat at all, and i need to learn lol :):)

3916.png

3917.png

There is no "ideal" set up for slayer. It varies from task to task. Slayer isn't reliable combat experience anyway :/ I'd do armored zombies if you're looking for decent exp and some cash on the side...

Verac skirt, proselyte top, slayer helm, dragon boots, rune defender, warrior ring or something.. then spend the money on potions( prayer potions and super sets ) and any other things you might need... as a weapon, whip and dragon scimitar should be fine...

Ofcourse if you dont want to try that, you can do the rune top and bottom, dharock top and bottom... really any barrows should be fine for you every day slaying... you could get guthans, but be sure to switch to a bunyip as soon as 68 summoning.