Mage questions

Bunker_Boy

Ok I have two questions for you.

1. Does anyone know the rate you can alch with the new system, since the animation is slower? Alchs/hr. I just haven't had a chance to test it yet so I'm wondering if anyone knows.

2. I hear all the time about stringing amulets, but I don't know much about it. Does anyone have any links to guides or can give me any information about the cost to 99 (from 83) or gp/xp and xp/hr and such? Any information you can give me would be great. (And I'm not so lazy I can't search the AoW but I try to search and it takes forever and then goes to a white screen so as far as I know it's not working atm :P)

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png

The time is actually the same for alching, and the new system makes timing a million times easier. You can still do about 1200 alchs per hour max, and it's much easier to do than it used to be.

Awesome! I was wondering if it was the same since I seemed to be doing them just as fast but I'm pretty sure the animation is longer...The old timing I used to use when alching doesn't quite coincide with the new animation.

Yay for even easier alching :thumbup:

wontrimmed.jpg

bunker_boy.png