Runescape Blackscreening

3PointMan

Anyone know how to fix this? I'm on tip.it and I come back and the screen is just black. I can't do or see anything, but when I try to close the page it says I have to safely logiut, so I just leave the page and come back. Is it a graphic card issue or is it something else?

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Yeah, it's just that your computer is a little slow. Mine fixes itself when I just let it sit for 15 seconds or so. You could do what the above poster said and keep minimizing and restoring until it fixes itself.

Darksin68.png

Current Whip Drops: 9 Current D Boots drops: 27

I used to/still might have this problem with ATI's drivers, but a driver update fixed/maybe fixed it.

If the screen went black because of that, I found that I would have to reload runescape. No amount of tab switching or minimizing would work.

It was bad when it happened at Barrows.

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.

I used to/still might have this problem with ATI's drivers, but a driver update fixed/maybe fixed it.

If the screen went black because of that, I found that I would have to reload runescape. No amount of tab switching or minimizing would work.

It was bad when it happened at Barrows.

Yeah, mine's been doing it in PvP worlds and Tormented Demons :XD:

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1