Trolls (level 69)

I just noticed a thread in Help & advice that made me check the bestiary. Trolls have high ranged defence and that's not in the bestiary, so my suggestion is to add a note that trolls have high ranged defence so it's best not to range them.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2monster_id=383

Thread:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=802126

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

Mhm, it's true that Trolls have higher Ranged defence than the average monster, but, in my experience, bolts seem to perform capably enough (although I've found arrows to be a bit less effective).

Ehhhh, I'm not entirely sure how to go about this. I'm leaning towards not including a notation, but I'd like to hear a few more of your thoughts on the matter. The problem is that there are a great many trolls, and I'm not sure if they all have high Ranged defence. If I do add a note, it'll most likely mention that Ranged is somewhat ineffective and that halberds can be useful when safe-spotting.

I'll leave this open for a couple days in the hopes that you'll see this and reply, but you can always PM me if you wish. ::'

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png