Forum

Ante

Hi, my name is ante and i want to start a new forum for general talking and blogging, so i want to know what site should i use to make my forum and what name should i have and im looking for Partners ^^ to help me with the forum. Feel free to Pm here if u want to help. / Thanks :D

ant3_slay%20:.png

I'd suggest using JCINK. They're really easy to use and understand. http://jcink.com/ But, you can really use any host you want. Try as many free hosts as you can, and see what will work best for you.

Name, whatever you want really.

And by partners, you mean Affiliates? I don't know many site that will, for the genre you are making it under.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Oh :P

I'd be able to help in some small way.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I've never seen a "general talking and blogging" forum. I'd highly suggest making a general topic for it to revolve around to help gain members. It doesn't have to be an incredibly specific topic or have very much prominence on the board, but without one I can't see your forum making much headway.

Also I'm not looking to put a ton of time or effort into it and I can't guaranty that I wont walk away once I become bored with it, but I could also help a little(as long as it suits me).