Swagger's Story

Cabbage_Boii

I gasped for air as my sight regained. Face down in the dirt I turned myself over. Blood was gushing from my nose and I was still a bit dizzy from the blow, the last thing I remembered was seeing something ruffle in the trees then a blow to the nose, then another to the back of the head. My sack of food was gone, I still had my dagger in my boot, and my harmonica. Looking up I saw the sun beginning to set, I began collecting twigs from under the tree in hope that I could later make a fire.

Trying to avoid dulling the blade of my dagger, I mangled my left hand trying to create a spark with two rocks, I managed to find some wild berries that I was unsure of, I crawled under one of the great roots the tree provided. I would try and get some rest tonight, under this root i should be safe from any predators. Tomorrow was a new day, i will embark early in hope to find some wild animals I could catch. I settled in under the root, and began to play a tune on my harmonica.

Let your yellow mellow.

• 2 weeks later...

I awoke feeling well rested but was incredibly hungry. After a short distance on foot I had found a tree with some kind of food growing from it. They looked like apples but square and a lighter red. I climbed into the tree and picked a few. stuffed them into my pockets and took a bite of one. Bitter, maybe not ripe yet. I ate through the bitterness and felt some-what less hungry. I carried on my search for food. Suddenly i slipped on some mud and went sliding down a bank into a river. I was being carried downstream and I couldn't stop myself, I tried swimming to the side but the current was too strong. I finally slammed hard up against a fallen tree and came to a halt.

Let your yellow mellow.

• 1 month later...

I got out of my struggle with the tree with minor cuts and bruises. What I was in now looked like a small arrangement of marijuana plants. I checked to see whether they were male or female. My luck, all 5 were female. But this was too good to be true, were these someones plants? Anytime now were they going to jump out and grab me, or could they be friendly? I grabbed a branch and cut it with my dagger and got out of there.

Let your yellow mellow.