-[ Lvl 94 w/ 99 str pure f2p GOING MAIN ]- Updated daily

Road to 123 Pure F2P

Introduction

I created this account on Oct 2006 with the intention of maxing it out as a F2P Rune Pure (and being pure f2p). I achieved this on July 23, 2009 (I have taken many breaks ever since 06 - not continuous training). My main got perm banned. It was level 124f2p and had been F2P 90% but it had P2P stats :(. I been thinking about having a level 123 that has always been pure f2p. I'm not that far from it when you think about it.. so I decided to go main. Another reason is because I am tired of little level 90s who can't afford to loose a Rune Scimitar or a Rune Set during a "no arm dm". It's not going to change when I reach 123, I know, but oh well.

Stats

My pure stats prior to starting def (german world). 94 combat:

statsjuly24.png

Goal

My goal is level 123 f2p combat - pure f2p. I will need:

- 99 Attack

- 99 Defense

- 99 Hitpoints

- 74 Prayer

Calculations/methods/plan

You must be thinking "it's going to take FOREVER" :ohnoes: . Heh, it really won't take that long. This is the math I have done :D.

[hide=Clicky]Estimate to 123: 3-5 months

logo_prayer.gif31 -> 74 Prayerlogo_prayer.gif

I need 72095 Big Bones which means I've to kill that amount of Ice Giants. I will gain 20.1M exp in the process (HP not included). I will be doing it mostly at Ice Giants in the Wilderness and sometimes down at Port Sarim.

40 -> 80 Defense

This should only take 2-3 days (after creating this topic). My combat level will skyrocket as well. I will be doing it on Flesh Crawlers only.

80 -> 95 Attack

After getting 80 Defense, I'm going to start training at Giant Spiders (PvP worlds). Since I did 300k a day when I trained Strength... this should take about 3-4 weeks. Not that long, honestly.

95 -> 99 Attack

After getting 95 (yay!), I will start training at Ice Giants. Not because of the experience but because of Big Bones. I will obtain 15224 Big Bones if I just do Ice Giants. Don't know how long it will take :S

80 -> 90 Defense

I am going to do it at Giant Spiders. If I did it at Ice Giants.. it would take too long. It would take the asme amount of time as attack (3-4) weeks.

90 -> 99 Defense

Ice Giants! Around 30k Big Bones. My Prayer should be somewhere in the mid 60s. I should be level 120 or 121.[/hide]

Achievements

These are the levels I've gotten after the creation of this topic (except 99str)

99 Strength, July 23 2009:

99strxn.png

[hide=DEFENSE, latest was 68]68 Defense, July 26 2009:

68def.png[/hide]

[hide=ATTACK]coming soon :)[/hide]

[hide=HITPOINTS]almost 90hp[/hide]

Congratulations on 68 defence. Good luck with 99! ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Congrats on 99 Strength & Rune Pure!! =D> Good luck getting the rest of your Goals. Put how much exp you get each day.

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.