~aLaL©~ Macascu is the [cabbage], mayne.

aLaL's Blog, Banner soon (eventually)

Introduction

coming soon

PROTIPS:

I include some false links from time to time. Normally they contain hidden Messages, just hover your mouse over the links to see the message in your status bar.

News:

• July 28th: Got members! Bank soon

[hide=News Archives]

• July 25th: added bank and stats.

June 25th: Started blog :twss:

[/hide]

[hide=Stats]Clean, didn't say they were 1337

d7a3a07a.png

JULY 25th[/hide]

[hide=Goals]

alal_is%20own.png

alal_is%20own.png

alal_is%20own.png

alal_is%20own.png

alal_is%20own.png

[/hide]

[hide=Bank Pictures]HEHE I promise it's all there :twss:[/hide]

[hide=Delicious 'pasta]

The Neotoric Sovereign of Bel-Air

This is a tale explaining the manner in which

My way of life was rotated along a Y axis until it reached a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started

If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected location

And I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the City of Los Angeles, California commonly referred to as Bel-Air (coordinates 34.08333 -118.44778)

In the western region of the City of Brotherly Love known as Philadelphia my mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood in my mothers care

The majority of my time was spent in a recreational area containing such diversions as a jungle gym, swing set, sand box, etc.

I was typically at the height of leisure while frequently at a temperature slightly below what might be considered standard room temperature

Outside of my educational institution I was engaging in a game of basketball with some of my friends

When a couple of gentlemen who seemed to be of the disposition to cause a great deal of mischief

Began causing a great deal of chaos and disharmony in the area in which I lived

I was involved in one rather small bout of fisticuffs after which my mother became concerned for my general safety and well-being

And she informed me that I would be moving in with her sister and her sisters husband in the previously mentioned community of Bel-Air

I implored my mother to relent approximately 24-48 hours ago

Yet she gathered my belongings in a somewhat flat, rectangular shaped piece of luggage and expelled me from her presence

She placed her lips upon my cheek in an affectionate manner and handed me a pre-purchased pass for public transportation

I placed the headphones for my personal music system into my ears and verbalized the idea that I may as well impact this situation with my foot

Traveling in the highest available level of comfort, this is indeed an unfortunate situation (although I make this statement with some irony)

Consuming the juices obtained by the squeezing of the fruit of a Citrus sinensis from a piece of glass stemware commonly reserved for the sipping of sparkling wine originating from the Champagne region of France

I pause to wonder if this is indeed how the residents of the admittedly upper-class neighborhood of Bel-Air commonly live

Indeed I find this situation may be rather to my enjoyment

I puckered my lips and exhaled forcefully to produce a shrill note in order to gain the attention of a taxicab driver and as the driver approached

I observed his California vanity plate which in place of the traditional jumble of alpha-numeric characters, used only the letters F, R, E, S, and H, spelling out the word fresh and from his rearview mirror dangled a pair of oversized, fur-covered cubes decorated to look like the six-sided dice commonly used in gambling and board games

In such a situation I could have made a statement about the unusualness of this particular taxicab to the point of it being nearly unique

Instead I cogitatively decided against it and instead informed the driver that he should deliver me to what was to become my new home in the community of Bel-Air

We pulled up to a large domicile sometime between the hours of 7 and 8 oclock

And in a loud tone of voice I informed the cab driver that at some undetermined point in the future I would again detect his odor through my sense of olfaction

I gazed about the region of land that I was destined to rule, reflecting on my arrival

Where I would claim my rightful place upon the throne, from which I would govern the community of Bel-Air as monarch

[/hide]

[hide=Mini PK gallery (most recent)]Soon[/hide]

[hide=YouTubes]Soon (imagine that!)[/hide]

[hide=Thank-Yous and Shout-Outs]1. GONGUSAN/silomin/macascu I think he is a pretty cool guy. eh says what he wants and doesn't afraid of anything... pretty neat tale there pal[/hide]

[hide=Random pics and Funny/Insightful Quotes]Pretty_Cool_Guy_Verbose.jpg

LOL

1upsiggy.png

Been using this as my siggy for a while, I need an upgrade :thumbsup:[/hide]

[hide=Disambiguation and External links]Hope you feel less ambiguated.[/hide]

Well I aim to be a COMPLETE waste of time, but please, if there is anything I could do to be of better misuse, COMMENT! nJoy -aL

1upsiggy.png

Proud owner of RECON. YES MLG FTFW! will eventually get my recon avvy, deal with it.

Good luck with your goals ::'

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Good luck with your goals man

Btw the recon is hot, im jealous =P~

What did you do to get it? i swear if you say bungie day, i was there allllll dayyyy

Barrows-Blog-Siggy.gif

ACTUALLY that link goes to my new blog. A double-blog with IpwnKthxbai

Good luck with your goals man

Btw the recon is hot, im jealous =P~

What did you do to get it? i swear if you say bungie day, i was there allllll dayyyy

My clan [DTH] got called to the MLG semi-qualifiiers (regional) They gave it to me just for playing through the playlist :twss: The best way to get recon is to make a good map in forge, make a youtube video of it linking back to your fileshare, and if the map makes bungies picks for the week you are in. also the vidmaster achievements are a sure win, but even I am having a problem with many of them :x

1upsiggy.png

Proud owner of RECON. YES MLG FTFW! will eventually get my recon avvy, deal with it.

• 2 weeks later...